TheSPNvessels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*Insert random talk in here*

+3
ChemAttraction
hermioniehalliwell03
Froomi
7 posters

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

Go down

*Insert random talk in here* - Page 21 Empty Re: *Insert random talk in here*

Post  ChemAttraction Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:29 am

hermioniehalliwell03 wrote:
ChemAttraction wrote:
hermioniehalliwell03 wrote:
ChemAttraction wrote:
hermioniehalliwell03 wrote:Ok, I guess that means no comment =/
I actually wrote something but it didn't post.
I said "Rachel's a Sastiel fan. She's so Team Sam and I'm so Team Dean. Destiel <3."

lolol, I'm on both teams, though Sastiel went out the window when Sam threatened him.
But Balthezar (HOW DO YOU SPELL HIS NAME AGAIN?) called Cas Sammy's boyfriend and I loled for Sastiel shippahs everywhere swooned, to be sure.

lolol... I guess they just had a tiff Sam and Cas.
Balthazar. =D
I'm going to forget how to spell his name. Idk why. I think I've seen it spelled differently elsewhere too. *Shrug*.
ChemAttraction
ChemAttraction

Back to top Go down

Post  Teytos88Production Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:45 am

please help here girls today I woke up and I receive a very unpleasant message that said I stole the idea/song AND a couple of scene and basically that I STOLE A VIDEO!!!!! and I didn´t do it.

this person said:

It's a nice video I can't say something else and your editing skills are amazing as always but seriously ?I mean my whole Delena video Idea was mostly moved into another video about them . It's a bit annoying . .. even the "it's always goinna be stefan " is here as well .you changed some scenes but It's still a bit similar . It doesn't make me happy you know ? I don't say I don't like it .. It's great but plz don't just take the song AND the couple's scenes.you're like copying the same video ..

The thing Im mad about is that if you like the video plz fav or like it .... but you didn't you just took some scenes ... and you made a new video with the same song .

Hope you don't repeat that ...

talking about my last "So Complicated --Delena/Stelena" video and says that its very similar to hers

here is m video and the other one who accuse me of copying it. please be honest cause i don´t see where they are alike!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ggkag6W3J44

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZ4_s3KWVNQ

Teytos88Production
Teytos88Production

http://twitter.com/TefyGraphic

Back to top Go down

Post  ChemAttraction Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:46 am

What a stupid bitch.
I watched both videos and she's a dumbass.
Your scenes are not used in the same spots as hers. She's just bitter that your video already has way more likes than hers.
This annoys me because your video plot follows the song. It's not "her idea" because you made a video that follows the story of the song.
She's acting like she owns the song and the show.
I've made a video to It Is What It Is to Arthur/Gwen. If someone else made a video to it and the plot was similar, that's because the vidder KNOWS HOW TO MATCH LYRICS TO CLIPS. Unless your story is AU and really unique, it isn't your story.
She should stfu and quit being bitter.
ChemAttraction
ChemAttraction

Back to top Go down

Post  Teytos88Production Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:47 am

ChemAttraction wrote:What a stupid bitch.
Your scenes are not used in the same spots as hers. She's just bitter that your video already has way more likes than hers.
This annoys me because your video plot follows the song. It's not "her idea" because you made a video that follows the story of the song.
I've made a video to It Is What It Is to Arthur/Gwen. If someone else made a video to it and the plot was similar, that's because the vidder KNOWS HOW TO MATCH LYRICS TO CLIPS. Unless your story is AU and really unique, it isn't your story.

yep and when I told her that I was just following the lyrics she said: "ok I believe you" And I was like Shocked
and she does own the song and the tv show! ¬¬
before that last message she was like don´t ever do that again(steals her idea...) her idea??? Suspect
Teytos88Production
Teytos88Production

http://twitter.com/TefyGraphic

Back to top Go down

Post  ChemAttraction Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:37 pm

Teytos88Production wrote:

yep and when I told her that I was just following the lyrics she said: "ok I believe you" And I was like Shocked
before that last message she was like don´t ever do that again(steals her idea...) her idea??? Suspect
She's dumb.
She doesn't own anything but her editing and you didn't steal that so she needs to shut up and back off.
Lol.
ChemAttraction
ChemAttraction

Back to top Go down

Post  hermioniehalliwell03 Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:17 pm

ChemAttraction wrote:
Teytos88Production wrote:

She's dumb.
She doesn't own anything but her editing and you didn't steal that so she needs to shut up and back off.
Lol.

HAHAHA that's hillarious. She's actually comparing her shit to you. That's just sad, there are no similarities in that there are similar clips but COME ON! Your using the same damn show.... Also, the only ONLY similarity is the SMACKing sound of the beat. Wow, ignorant biatch xD
No wrong on you Este <3
hermioniehalliwell03
hermioniehalliwell03

https://www.youtube.com/user/hermioniehalliwell03

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum