TheSPNvessels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*Insert random talk in here*

+3
ChemAttraction
hermioniehalliwell03
Froomi
7 posters

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

*Insert random talk in here* - Page 20 Empty Re: *Insert random talk in here*

Post  hermioniehalliwell03 Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:19 pm

ChemAttraction wrote:
hermioniehalliwell03 wrote:
ChemAttraction wrote:But Nathan's always been a prick <3.

I know and I love him, but it gets boring and annoying sometimes, expecially last week with Future Simon and Alesha getting it on. trololol
I want Nathan/Kelly :\.
And booooo, I have a papercut Dx.

Aww. *hands band-aid* lol, that be cool, they're cute together I guess. But Now Simon and Alisha need to get together. NOW.
hermioniehalliwell03
hermioniehalliwell03

https://www.youtube.com/user/hermioniehalliwell03

Back to top Go down

Post  ChemAttraction Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:01 pm

ChemAttraction wrote:

I know and I love him, but it gets boring and annoying sometimes, expecially last week with Future Simon and Alesha getting it on. trololol

Aww. *hands band-aid* lol, that be cool, they're cute together I guess. But Now Simon and Alisha need to get together. NOW.

That episode was sad.
And I haven't seen SPN's new episode yet but I heard it was sad as well.
ChemAttraction
ChemAttraction

Back to top Go down

Post  hermioniehalliwell03 Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:59 pm

ChemAttraction wrote:
ChemAttraction wrote:

That episode was sad.

Well jeez. I missed SPN last night, going to watch, well dwl it now =)
I hope its not too too sad. Isnt Merlin season finale on Monday?
hermioniehalliwell03
hermioniehalliwell03

Back to top Go down

Post  ChemAttraction Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:02 am

ChemAttraction wrote:
ChemAttraction wrote:

That episode was sad.

Wtf, you.
SPN did not have a happy ending Dx.
Though the Cas shit was GOLDEN Very Happy.
And Merlin airs on SATURDAYS
which means it aired TODAY.
I already watched it.
It was epic <3.
I HATE MORGANA.
SFM.
GOOOOOOOD.
But it was good Very Happy.
ChemAttraction
ChemAttraction

Back to top Go down

Post  hermioniehalliwell03 Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:32 am

ChemAttraction wrote:
ChemAttraction wrote:
ChemAttraction wrote:

That episode was sad.

Wtf, you.
I already watched it.
It was epic <3.
I HATE MORGANA.
SFM.
GOOOOOOOD.

Ohhh, I'm getting it confused with something else... >.>
SPN: OMG SAMUEL MUST DIE.
WTF CAS/MEG? XDXD I love himmm you're not supposed to talk about it? lolol Pure awesomeness
Sam now doesnt want his soul, I kinda dont want it back either for him, i mean what if hes a drooling mess... =(
MISFITS: GAHH!!! That "living the game" guy was dumb. he shoulda just shot nathan and Future Simon wouldntve died!! D= I cried...
MERLIN: MORGANA. Where did she go? Silly bitch get back here so Merlin can kill you.
Gah, I think next season Arthur becomes King!! His dad seemed a little insane when they got him out of the prison. i hope he steps down so arthur can be king. and merlin can come out of the closet about his magic =)
hermioniehalliwell03
hermioniehalliwell03

Back to top Go down

Post  ChemAttraction Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:42 am

ChemAttraction wrote:
ChemAttraction wrote:
ChemAttraction wrote:

That episode was sad.

Wtf, you.
I already watched it.
It was epic <3.
I HATE MORGANA.
SFM.
GOOOOOOOD.

Ohhh, I'm getting it confused with something else... >.>
SPN: OMG SAMUEL MUST DIE.
WTF CAS/MEG? XDXD I love himmm you're not supposed to talk about it? lolol Pure awesomeness
Sam now doesnt want his soul, I kinda dont want it back either for him, i mean what if hes a drooling mess... =(
MISFITS: GAHH!!! That "living the game" guy was dumb. he shoulda just shot nathan and Future Simon wouldntve died!! D= I cried...
MERLIN: MORGANA. Where did she go? Silly bitch get back here so Merlin can kill you.
Gah, I think next season Arthur becomes King!! His dad seemed a little insane when they got him out of the prison. i hope he steps down so arthur can be king. and merlin can come out of the closet about his magic =)
You would respond just as I think "I wonder if she responded on the forums".
SPN: AGREED.
Well, I think Sam would actually be a demon. Ruby 1.0 (Cassidy <3), said they all eventually become demons. I don't think Dean was down there long enough or suffered enough to turn but I'm sure Sam has. Or, for all we know, they might not be torturing him. *Shrug*. I mean, they can't make him a drooling mess so wouldn't it be shocking if he were all alright?
Misfits: Whenever there's time travel love...it ends badly. Roswell did an episode like that and it was future-Max coming back to tell Liz she had to break up with past him or the future would be all bad. Idk if you've ever seen Roswell, but that was actually one of my favorite episodes. But I was tiffed because it pushes him towards my LEAST favorite character and I wanted to shit bricks. And then they didn't do time travel, but they had 2 versions of one person in Farscape. The main character got split into identical beings...exactly the same. So half the episodes were with half the crew and one version of the main character, the other half were with the other half of the crew and the other version of the main character. This was the third season so of course the main character's love interest was already developed, she was part of the crew and my favorite character. And of course, they finally get together as he's split in two. So you know what has to happen? One of them HAS to die because you can't have 2 characters that are the same (2 Simons *cough*) so the one that got with the love interest, died all heroically. Then when the crew all reunites, love interest can hardly look at other main character. IT'S ALL ABOUT PLOT AND SUSPENSE AND ALL THAT. AND IT SUCKS. IT ALWAYS INVOLVES MY OTPS OR COUPLES I LIKE. FUCKING TIME-TRAVEL/CLONING. WTFEVER.
Merlin: Someone asked me what I thought would happen and I was like "they'll win but Morgana will flee because she's in the end of the myth". I hate how predictable that was xD. But it was an epic episode.
FUCK YOU LANCELOT. NO GWEN FOR YOU!
And thank god Sir Leon is alive xD. But the new knight, Percible (sp), he's all willing to die for Arthur and he's known him for 10 minutes. I was like "yeah, no one would reallllly do that" xD. And I love Merlin. "Merlin?" "No. I don't really fancy it." "You don't have a choice, Merlin." "Okay."
ChemAttraction
ChemAttraction

Back to top Go down

Post  hermioniehalliwell03 Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:44 am

LMAO, I love Merlin's humour! It's just awesome =) and yes, Morgana fled like a little bitch. She'll die soon. I hope. Did you think that when she was "screaming" in pain over Morgause's "head injury" she sounded like a cat? I was laughing because she was shreeking like one xD
Well now It'll be interesting to see how Alisha gets Simon to fall in love with her... Hermm... Very interesting, I thought at the end of the episode that when Simon asked "is everything alright?" I thought she would give him a hug or something... I bet that "in the future" if she dies or was that conti guy when she dies... Hermm again! but if she dies in the future I BET that she'll tell that Simon not to go back for her. or something.
I think that Souless Sam is badass, but like what would Dean do if he came back as a demon? He wouldn't send his ass back to hell, well I'd hope not. But its not like Sam had a choice... I wonder whats going on in the cage right now... Maybe Luci and Mike are just kicking each others asses and leaving Sam well alone. But I think its safe to say, Sam wont be the same ever again. =( I miss puppy Sammy
hermioniehalliwell03
hermioniehalliwell03

Back to top Go down

Post  ChemAttraction Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:32 am

Her shrieking didn't really sound cat-like. I know there was smth that came to mind but I can't remember what...

Also, don't think it'd be hard for Alisha to make Simon fall in love with her. My question is how does he become immune to her power? We get 7 episodes this season. But that's still not 13 or 22 -_-.

I miss Sam before he roided out. He needs bangs, GOD DAMMIT! Lol. And I liked Crowley :\.
ChemAttraction
ChemAttraction

Back to top Go down

Post  hermioniehalliwell03 Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:29 am

Oh really? 7 Eh? I was worried because its usually 6 and were already on 4! Now theres 3 more. Maybe its more of a long term thing? Series 3? Hopefully. Oh, MAYBE he can become invisible to her power but still be seen! Hmm.... Interesting.

I wants teh puppy back... He shouldntve threatened Cas. I got angry and scared for him. Imagine! Sam kills him... T_T
hermioniehalliwell03
hermioniehalliwell03

Back to top Go down

Post  ChemAttraction Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:24 pm

O_o. Odd theory. I hope N&K still get together. I dun give a shit about "just mates". Ass holes.

Sam has no souuuuuul.
He's got that Killers song backwards "I got soul but I'm not a soldier". He's "Got no soul but I'm a soldier". xD.

Also, wtfudge. My Carnival of Rust collab is the highest/most rated collab I've been a part in that was not a collab group. Because like, in 1 day, FangtasiaStudios got 100+ ratings and same with SPNvessels + ItsSoSupernatural. But like, hosted by 1 person...it has 66 likes and most of the other collabs I've done only got like, 30. It makes me so happy I'm done with open collabs and I'm just gonna host crap myself, lol.
ChemAttraction
ChemAttraction

Back to top Go down

Post  hermioniehalliwell03 Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:56 am

ChemAttraction wrote:O_o. Odd theory. I hope N&K still get together. I dun give a shit about "just mates". Ass holes.

Sam has no souuuuuul.
He's got that Killers song backwards "I got soul but I'm not a soldier". He's "Got no soul but I'm a soldier". xD.

Also, wtfudge. My Carnival of Rust collab is the highest/most rated collab I've been a part in that was not a collab group. Because like, in 1 day, FangtasiaStudios got 100+ ratings and same with SPNvessels + ItsSoSupernatural. But like, hosted by 1 person...it has 66 likes and most of the other collabs I've done only got like, 30. It makes me so happy I'm done with open collabs and I'm just gonna host crap myself, lol.

Nice, people suck just click the damn like button... >.> lolol
I'mma host hella collabs as well, but hell, they'd get more views if they were on a channel than on mine xD Im almost to 480... Eek! =)
hermioniehalliwell03
hermioniehalliwell03

Back to top Go down

Post  ChemAttraction Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:54 pm

ChemAttraction wrote:O_o. Odd theory. I hope N&K still get together. I dun give a shit about "just mates". Ass holes.

Sam has no souuuuuul.

I'mma host hella collabs as well, but hell, they'd get more views if they were on a channel than on mine xD Im almost to 480... Eek! =)
HEY, NEITHER OF US GOT INTO THE MISFITS GROUP. DAMN THAT DYLAN.
SO I HAVE AN IDEA.
WHAT IF I CREATED A MISFITS&SKINS COLLAB GROUP CALLED theMISFITSgeneration?
AND YOU AND I WERE CO-HOSTS.
I WANT TO VID MISFITS.
AND I'M IN A SKINS COLLAB GROUP BUT I HATE IT. WELL, THE GROUP NAME IS UP FOR DEBATE SINCE THE SKINS GROUP I'M IN IS CALLED ASKINSGENERATION AND IT SOUNDS LIKE I COPIED IT. BUT YEAH. MOST OF THE VIDDERS IN ASG SUCK AND I WANT TO BE IN AN EPIC SKINS GROUP BUT I DON'T WANT TO START MY OWN. AND I WANTED TO GET INTO THE MISFITS ONE BUT SHE ONLY PICKED 4 PEOPLE. SO SKINS/MISFTIS?! YES/NO?!
ChemAttraction
ChemAttraction

Back to top Go down

Post  hermioniehalliwell03 Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:24 pm

ChemAttraction wrote:

Sam has no souuuuuul.

SO I HAVE AN IDEA.
I WANT TO VID MISFITS.
AND I'M IN A SKINS COLLAB GROUP BUT I HATE IT. WELL, THE GROUP NAME IS UP FOR DEBATE SINCE THE SKINS GROUP I'M IN IS CALLED ASKINSGENERATION AND IT SOUNDS LIKE I COPIED IT. BUT YEAH. MOST OF THE VIDDERS IN ASG SUCK AND I WANT TO BE IN AN EPIC SKINS GROUP BUT I DON'T WANT TO START MY OWN. AND I WANTED TO GET INTO THE MISFITS ONE BUT SHE ONLY PICKED 4 PEOPLE. SO SKINS/MISFTIS?! YES/NO?!

OH HELL YES!! What a fantastic idea! I KNEW I wasnt going to get in so I was thinking, erm...I'll just make my own? LOLOL. FANTASTIC IDEA. Hermm.... Maybe a different name OOH! Like the asbo5? xD Orrr.... something else like a quote... Maybe
PureMindlessVanalism? xD Would that work??
Maybe something different... =D
hermioniehalliwell03
hermioniehalliwell03

Back to top Go down

Post  ChemAttraction Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:00 pm

ChemAttraction wrote:

Sam has no souuuuuul.

SO I HAVE AN IDEA.
I WANT TO VID MISFITS.

OH HELL YES!! What a fantastic idea! I KNEW I wasnt going to get in so I was thinking, erm...I'll just make my own? LOLOL. FANTASTIC IDEA. Hermm.... Maybe a different name OOH! Like the asbo5? xD Orrr.... something else like a quote... Maybe
Misfts AND Skins.
So it can't just be asbo5.
Haha, we could be TheMonkeySluts. I know it's only a Misfits term but yeah. Unless you want to make it just Misfits. *Shrug*.
ChemAttraction
ChemAttraction

Back to top Go down

Post  hermioniehalliwell03 Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:33 pm

ChemAttraction wrote:
ChemAttraction wrote:

Sam has no souuuuuul.

SO I HAVE AN IDEA.
I WANT TO VID MISFITS.

Misfts AND Skins.
So it can't just be asbo5.
Haha, we could be TheMonkeySluts. I know it's only a Misfits term but yeah. Unless you want to make it just Misfits. *Shrug*.

I dunno, I just want to vid misfits xD
hermioniehalliwell03
hermioniehalliwell03

Back to top Go down

Post  ChemAttraction Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:29 pm

Fine.
Let's just go with PureMindlessVandalism.
The only thing is I didn't want it to seem like we were copying Estaaaa(insert more a's?)s' collab group xD.
That's why I suggested making it Skins+Misfits. But we can just do Misfits since I'm in a Skins group.
Also, someone partially dedicated a Wincest video to me.
Wtf.
I HATE Wincest.
ChemAttraction
ChemAttraction

Back to top Go down

Post  hermioniehalliwell03 Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:00 am

ChemAttraction wrote:Fine.
The only thing is I didn't want it to seem like we were copying Estaaaa(insert more a's?)s' collab group xD.
That's why I suggested making it Skins+Misfits. But we can just do Misfits since I'm in a Skins group.
Wtf.
I HATE Wincest.

WOW... I'd be all awkward if someone made me a dedicated vid to me and it wasnt something i supported or watched. Thats why I dont make dedication vids that often... just for some special people.
hermioniehalliwell03
hermioniehalliwell03

Back to top Go down

Post  ChemAttraction Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:17 pm

Wtf.
I HATE Wincest.

WOW... I'd be all awkward if someone made me a dedicated vid to me and it wasnt something i supported or watched. Thats why I dont make dedication vids that often... just for some special people.
I DON'T SHIP ANYONE ON SUPERNATURAL.
The farthest I'd go for is Cas/Dean. I hate that bitch Lisa. But SAM/DEAN? NO. THEY BE BROTHERS.
I CAN'T EVEN.
ChemAttraction
ChemAttraction

Back to top Go down

Post  hermioniehalliwell03 Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:13 am

ChemAttraction wrote:
Wtf.
I HATE Wincest.

The farthest I'd go for is Cas/Dean. I hate that bitch Lisa. But SAM/DEAN? NO. THEY BE BROTHERS.
I CAN'T EVEN.

Yea, there are no real relationships on that show, and hell, I'd like to think that as a good thing =) I am a proud shipper or Cas/Dean xD Its just canon, I KNOW IT!
hermioniehalliwell03
hermioniehalliwell03

Back to top Go down

Post  ChemAttraction Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:13 pm

ChemAttraction wrote:
Wtf.
I HATE Wincest.
My friend Rachel is team Sastiel xD.
I CAN'T EVEN.

Yea, there are no real relationships on that show, and hell, I'd like to think that as a good thing =) I am a proud shipper or Cas/Dean xD Its just canon, I KNOW IT!
ChemAttraction
ChemAttraction

Back to top Go down

Post  hermioniehalliwell03 Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:44 pm

Ok, I guess that means no comment =/
hermioniehalliwell03
hermioniehalliwell03

Back to top Go down

Post  ChemAttraction Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:46 pm

hermioniehalliwell03 wrote:Ok, I guess that means no comment =/
I actually wrote something but it didn't post.
I said "Rachel's a Sastiel fan. She's so Team Sam and I'm so Team Dean. Destiel <3."
ChemAttraction
ChemAttraction

Back to top Go down

Post  hermioniehalliwell03 Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:23 am

ChemAttraction wrote:
I said "Rachel's a Sastiel fan. She's so Team Sam and I'm so Team Dean. Destiel <3."

lolol, I'm on both teams, though Sastiel went out the window when Sam threatened him.
hermioniehalliwell03
hermioniehalliwell03

Back to top Go down

Post  ChemAttraction Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:56 pm

ChemAttraction wrote:

lolol, I'm on both teams, though Sastiel went out the window when Sam threatened him.
But Balthezar (HOW DO YOU SPELL HIS NAME AGAIN?) called Cas Sammy's boyfriend and I loled for Sastiel shippahs everywhere swooned, to be sure.
ChemAttraction
ChemAttraction

Back to top Go down

Post  hermioniehalliwell03 Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:44 am

ChemAttraction wrote:
ChemAttraction wrote:

But Balthezar (HOW DO YOU SPELL HIS NAME AGAIN?) called Cas Sammy's boyfriend and I loled for Sastiel shippahs everywhere swooned, to be sure.

lolol... I guess they just had a tiff Sam and Cas.
Balthazar. =D
hermioniehalliwell03
hermioniehalliwell03

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum