TheSPNvessels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*Insert random talk in here*

+3
ChemAttraction
hermioniehalliwell03
Froomi
7 posters

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Go down

*Insert random talk in here* - Page 2 Empty Re: *Insert random talk in here*

Post  hermioniehalliwell03 Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:52 pm

ChemAttraction wrote:
I agree with all above statements. And I agree: Mark/Lexie > Alex/Lexie. I just wish Lexie hadn't kind of gone insane...Neutral.

And for GG, I'm not a super Chair fan. I mean, I like Blair and Chuck and together they are okay but then Blair annoys me a lot when she's whining about Serena always shining and her being stuck in the background. God, so annoying.

MOMENT OF TRUTH:
ARE YOU SKATE OR JATE OR SULIET OR A COMBO OF THE THREE?
For Lost. I think you and I are the only ones here who watched it O_O.[/quote]

roflmao. CHAIR FAN? Really....They couldnt come up with anything better to call that couple? CHAIR XD XD
Imean Bhuck isnt better bluck? xD ROFL.....
Yea, not paying attention to what your talkin about, i dont watch that stuff
hermioniehalliwell03
hermioniehalliwell03

https://www.youtube.com/user/hermioniehalliwell03

Back to top Go down

Post  ChemAttraction Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:00 pm

hermioniehalliwell03 wrote:
ChemAttraction wrote:
I agree with all above statements. And I agree: Mark/Lexie > Alex/Lexie. I just wish Lexie hadn't kind of gone insane...Neutral.

And for GG, I'm not a super Chair fan. I mean, I like Blair and Chuck and together they are okay but then Blair annoys me a lot when she's whining about Serena always shining and her being stuck in the background. God, so annoying.

MOMENT OF TRUTH:
For Lost. I think you and I are the only ones here who watched it O_O.

roflmao. CHAIR FAN? Really....They couldnt come up with anything better to call that couple? CHAIR XD XD
Yea, not paying attention to what your talkin about, i dont watch that stuff[/quote]
In the case of Gossip Girl, you are missing nothing. Trust me.

I just...had the most awkward dinner EVER.
And I never want to be alone in a room with my drunk step-dad. When walking to the restaurant, he smacked my ass :/ DX >_<.
ChemAttraction
ChemAttraction

Back to top Go down

Post  hermioniehalliwell03 Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:39 pm

ChemAttraction wrote:
ChemAttraction wrote:

MOMENT OF TRUTH:

And I never want to be alone in a room with my drunk step-dad. When walking to the restaurant, he smacked my ass :/ DX >_<.[/quote]

Awkwarddd..... Ive had the same experience except my drunkish dad was checking out my best friend. DX
hermioniehalliwell03
hermioniehalliwell03

Back to top Go down

Post  ChemAttraction Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:47 pm

ChemAttraction wrote:
ChemAttraction wrote:

MOMENT OF TRUTH:

And I never want to be alone in a room with my drunk step-dad. When walking to the restaurant, he smacked my ass :/ DX >_<.

Awkwarddd..... Ive had the same experience except my drunkish dad was checking out my best friend. DX [/quote]
My dad has checked out girls my age and I'm like Shocked STOP IT!
ChemAttraction
ChemAttraction

Back to top Go down

Post  hermioniehalliwell03 Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:06 pm

ChemAttraction wrote:
ChemAttraction wrote:
ChemAttraction wrote:

MOMENT OF TRUTH:

Awkwarddd..... Ive had the same experience except my drunkish dad was checking out my best friend. DX
My dad has checked out girls my age and I'm like Shocked STOP IT![/quote]

Its worse when they're over your house and hes saying it to their face. Im always like PERV.... Stop it!
hermioniehalliwell03
hermioniehalliwell03

Back to top Go down

Post  ChemAttraction Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:24 pm

ChemAttraction wrote:
ChemAttraction wrote:
ChemAttraction wrote:

MOMENT OF TRUTH:

Its worse when they're over your house and hes saying it to their face. Im always like PERV.... Stop it![/quote]
Oh. My dad never says anything to their face.
It's all just too creepy DX.
ChemAttraction
ChemAttraction

Back to top Go down

Post  hermioniehalliwell03 Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:09 am

ChemAttraction wrote:
ChemAttraction wrote:
ChemAttraction wrote:
ChemAttraction wrote:

MOMENT OF TRUTH:

Its worse when they're over your house and hes saying it to their face. Im always like PERV.... Stop it!
It's all just too creepy DX.[/quote]

I know. Now my sisters friends call him pedofile. xD Id love to hear them call him that when the cops show up because our yorkie got loose =o
hermioniehalliwell03
hermioniehalliwell03

Back to top Go down

Post  ChemAttraction Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:59 am

ChemAttraction wrote:
ChemAttraction wrote:
ChemAttraction wrote:
ChemAttraction wrote:

MOMENT OF TRUTH:

It's all just too creepy DX.

I know. Now my sisters friends call him pedofile. xD Id love to hear them call him that when the cops show up because our yorkie got loose =o[/quote]
NOT TEH PUPPY!
And actually, my friends know my step-dad as "the drunk dude that wanted to teach us magic tricks". *Sigh*.
ChemAttraction
ChemAttraction

Back to top Go down

Post  Froomi Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:22 am

ChemAttraction wrote:
Froomi wrote:
ChemAttraction wrote:
Froomi wrote:
ChemAttraction wrote:
Froomi wrote:
ChemAttraction wrote:D'Awww, poor Ivy! Well, I felt that the episode ended really freaking quickly. I was like "WHAT? LAST SCENE?"

Anyone else watch Smallville?

@Amanda, you watch Grey's Very Happy? I felt the Owen/Cristina thing was rushed though. I like them but, wtf. Also, Mer needs to tell Der right nao!

Haha, IKR!
I hope the second episode is better..
Nope don't watch that.
I do watch Grey's!
And I thought the Owen/Cristina was pretty rushed.
I mean, Cristina is not the marrying kinda person. So that was weird O_o
+ I want Cristina/Avery xD idk why!
& Der is annoying me already. GET OUT OF JAIL AND GET YOUR JOB BACK
Lol, it'd be cool if we all watched Grey's Cool .
Der is being a douche. I think Mer needs to smack him. There is a part of me that wanted Cristina/Avery too. I love Avery. At first I was like "ALL MERCY WESTERS ARE EVIL" and then I was like "Well, this Avery guy is cool <3". I was happy they shot Reid in teh face! Which is funny because in Heroes, she blew her own brains out with a gun to prevent Sylar from getting her power. I was sad that Percy died. I didn't like him but I didn't hate him and then when he died, I was like :/ Sad. But the Cristina/Owen thing, it almost seemed like she was doing it just to try and feel normal. Not like she wanted to...

What other shows do you watch?
:DDD.
Or movies?
I'm so looking forward to The Mortal Instrments becoming movies. Even though they'll probably fuck it up. Also, I really want to read the Hunger Games trilogy but I haven't yet Sad.

Yeah it would be Very Happy I think I never liked Der really that much.. He was always a douche. First with Addison and then with that Rose bitch and then his depression for that patient, and now this.. need to get in jail. Idk. I don't like it. Suspect Avery is soooo cool. At first i didn't like mercy west either. especially Reid & that April girl. Bleh. But avery and Percy were okay! Bhaha! I forgot she was in Heroes! That's right. That Eve girl right? She was creepy. Anyway, Cristina can't be normal. She'll always be that crazy, hard person. So I'm thinking things with Owen will or end, so that way she never changes. Or it will last till the end. And then the series end with a normal Cristina. But I don't want that xD

I already told you a lot of shows didn't I ;D
I love Lost, SPN, Skins, Misfits, Heroes, Grey's, Sex and the city, Friends, How I met your mother, The big bang theory, The O.C., Gossip Girl. I always wanted to watch Doctor Who, but because it has so many seasons, I don't know where to start Sad
And as for movies, I love Harry Potter, Twilight, Percy Jackson, The Lord of the rings, ..
I'm reading in the first book of the mortal instruments! It's kinda boring so far xD But maybe It will get better. Anyway, The Hunger Games is one of the best books I read in a while! I'm going to buy the second book soon! I really hope they DON'T make a movie out of those books. It's impossible!
Anyway, I'm rendering a vid and it says it's gonna take 9 HOURS O_O no freaking way dude!
Yar but then you said "but I watch a lot of shows~". So I assumed that was the "tip of the iceberg", so to say, lol.
I hate the April chick. She's so mousy that it is annoying. I also like Lexie/Sloane AND Lexie/Alex. I was an Alex/Izzie fan but Katherine Heigl is kind of a bitch and she also is kinda meh on returning so I see no point in shipping a dead/impossible ship. And I like Sloane with Lexie. And I like Alex, even though he's a dick. And I agree about the Derek thing. I love MerDer though. But I'm like "QUIT DOING STUPID STUFF". It's so out of place that Meredith is the more stable one in their relationship xD. But I love that Meredith told Cristina that Cristina is her soulmate. I love Cristina & Meredith as friends Smile.

What did you think of GG? I'm a Serenate fan so WTF DX. Also, the Milo baby thing is stupid >_>. At least Taylor Momsen is gone. Hate Jenny and the actress.

Annnnd, sorry but Hunger Games is being made into a movie as well.

Lol ;D
IKR! I hate her too. And stay away from Der! You can't get him. Biaatch.
Omg, I love Lexie/Sloan Smile Lexie/Alex not so much.. But I don't like Alex/Izzie either.. I used to like them, but djeesh.. Stupid Izzie. So she's not returning? good. Suspect
I sure hope Alex stays the single guy ;D I like him like that. But yes, he can be quite a dick xD
+ Yes, MerDer as a couple, I like. But separately, Der is a douche and Mer is a whining selfcentered person.
Haha yes I think so too Razz
Meredith/Cristina are sooo cool. Idk but I like seeing them conversate xD
As for GG, I'm a total Chuck/Blair & Serena/Nate fan. I also think as for an AU couple, Blair/Dan are pretty cute Smile Lol, stupid baby. Don't like Georgina much either.
AND OMG I HATE JENNY & THE ACTRESS THAT PLAYS HER °_° seriously.
When I first watched The Gringe I had a serious problem with that little girl. And then, lots of years later I see Jenny and I had this hate for her that I couldn't explain. So I googled her. AND IT WAS HER!
Evil or Very Mad

Pff, I will watch them but I won't expect much of them.
PS; I love fanmade trailers of Hunger games with Effy from skins ;D She's the perfect Katniss!
And that blonde guy, Alex? He's pretty hot too >:]

MOMENT OF TRUTH:

Yeah, Lexie throwing shit up in the hospital was really over the top.
But seriously, Mark/Lexie is love! I think Mark is so hot and deserves better, but still I love that couple!
I'm not a super Chair fan either, 'cause they have to make up their minds. But I do like him Smile
Haha, I hate it when she whines like that xD But still, if it wasn't for Blair, I wouldn't even watch GG.
I think she's so awesome xD idk I always like 'the bitch' in the shows Razz
Exept for Jenny -.- this unknown hate for her will always stay.

I AM THE BIGGEST SKATE FAN EVER.
The end totally ruined my life. O_O
Okay, no it didn't. I can accept Jate, but in my heart I am truely Skate.
And as for Juliet/Sawyer, no offence but EEW.
I didn't like them together. Not at all.
I did like Juliet/Jack though :]
What about you o.o
Froomi
Froomi
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/Froomi

Back to top Go down

Post  Froomi Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:25 am

ChemAttraction wrote:
ChemAttraction wrote:

MOMENT OF TRUTH:

And I never want to be alone in a room with my drunk step-dad. When walking to the restaurant, he smacked my ass :/ DX >_<.[/quote]

YOU GOT A DRUNK STEP-DAD TOO?
SO DO I.
Seriously he can't be worse then mine. He drinks 'Duvel' (a beer that smells like hell) all the time. EVEN FOR BREAKFAST. Later on he drinks a whole bottle of wine when we have our dinner. Seriously, I have never ever seen him drink water or soda or something before O_O And the worst thing, my mom pays ALL his alcohol. Seriously >.<
But smacking your ass O_o that's just nasty.
Froomi
Froomi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hermioniehalliwell03 Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:05 am

Froomi wrote:
ChemAttraction wrote:
ChemAttraction wrote:

MOMENT OF TRUTH:

YOU GOT A DRUNK STEP-DAD TOO?
SO DO I.
Seriously he can't be worse then mine. He drinks 'Duvel' (a beer that smells like hell) all the time. EVEN FOR BREAKFAST. Later on he drinks a whole bottle of wine when we have our dinner. Seriously, I have never ever seen him drink water or soda or something before O_O And the worst thing, my mom pays ALL his alcohol. Seriously >.<
But smacking your ass O_o that's just nasty. [/quote]

Ah its nice we all have awkward male figures in our lives ladies xD
hermioniehalliwell03
hermioniehalliwell03

Back to top Go down

Post  ChemAttraction Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:26 pm

D:

Oh, and I'm a Jate fan.
The ending of Lost made my life. Felt so vindicated because I thought for sure it was going to be a Jate ending. I like Juliet/Jack too but I was never a Skate or Suliet fan.
ChemAttraction
ChemAttraction

Back to top Go down

Post  Froomi Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:17 pm

ChemAttraction wrote:D:

Oh, and I'm a Jate fan.
The ending of Lost made my life. Felt so vindicated because I thought for sure it was going to be a Jate ending. I like Juliet/Jack too but I was never a Skate or Suliet fan.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Life. officialy. ruined.
No seriously Jate = Bleh D;
I seriously loved Skate, even though I always knew Jate would be endgame.
But I guess I can live with the ending.
Froomi
Froomi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hermioniehalliwell03 Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:27 pm

Froomi wrote:

Oh, and I'm a Jate fan.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Life. officialy. ruined.

Hehe. I watched the ending. Cool
hermioniehalliwell03
hermioniehalliwell03

Back to top Go down

Post  ChemAttraction Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:27 pm

Froomi wrote:

Oh, and I'm a Jate fan.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Life. officialy. ruined.
I can't even tell you why I hate you right now.
I have to tell you a week from now.
Such a pain in the ass xD.
I found a Skate site with a bunch of Skate clips. I wonder if I can find a Jate site like that. I don't edit Lost because Idk where ANY of the clips I like are. I own seasons 1,2, and 4 but I never saw all of 2 (yeah, I never even watched the dvds...even though I was excited to buy that season) and I re-watched 1 and 4. I saw most of 5. Half of 3. All of 6. I saw the premiere episode before it aired at the Comic Con. Evangeline Lily, Matthew Fox, I think Josh Holloway, and Dominic Mon...I never know how to spell his last name, were there. I want to watch the episodes I missed but as you know, Lost is one of those shows you can't jump around in episodes O_O, so I have to watch it from the beginning. *Sigh*.
ChemAttraction
ChemAttraction

Back to top Go down

Post  hermioniehalliwell03 Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:28 pm

OMG! Madnessbeforemidnight registered for the forum! Why didnt he say hi? xD
The only reason I noticed because my username was always at the bottom
hermioniehalliwell03
hermioniehalliwell03

Back to top Go down

Post  ChemAttraction Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:58 pm

hermioniehalliwell03 wrote:OMG! Madnessbeforemidnight registered for the forum! Why didnt he say hi? xD
I already noticed.
*Shrug*.
We talk on YT sometimes Razz.
I know all of the members.
*Does a dance. Again.*.
Aw man, this part better not take 40 minutes to save again now that I fixed most of it. I don't think I can fix one set of clips though >_<.
I got to fix one of my glitches though Very Happy. I had it where when you delete a clip, it snaps the rest onto wherever the clip was deleted. I think that when I did that for a clip, a clip fell on top of another one because there was a SLIGHT glitch that you may/may not have seen. I was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. But was too lazy to redo. Since I have to anyways, that works out Smile. Our uh...Human collab will look mighty awesome Smile. Methinks that you, me, and Ivy should do a Harry Potter collab together too Very Happy.
ChemAttraction
ChemAttraction

Back to top Go down

Post  hermioniehalliwell03 Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:05 pm

ChemAttraction wrote:
hermioniehalliwell03 wrote:OMG! Madnessbeforemidnight registered for the forum! Why didnt he say hi? xD
I already noticed.
*Shrug*.
*Does a dance. Again.*.
Aw man, this part better not take 40 minutes to save again now that I fixed most of it. I don't think I can fix one set of clips though >_<.
I got to fix one of my glitches though Very Happy. I had it where when you delete a clip, it snaps the rest onto wherever the clip was deleted. I think that when I did that for a clip, a clip fell on top of another one because there was a SLIGHT glitch that you may/may not have seen. I was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. But was too lazy to redo. Since I have to anyways, that works out Smile. Our uh...Human collab will look mighty awesome Smile. Methinks that you, me, and Ivy should do a Harry Potter collab together too Very Happy.

Oh yes. I think that the Human collab will look awesome regardless ;D
But omg yeaa, hp collab lets go you me ivy nao!
hermioniehalliwell03
hermioniehalliwell03

Back to top Go down

Post  ChemAttraction Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:08 pm

ChemAttraction wrote:
I already noticed.
*Shrug*.
*Does a dance. Again.*.

SAWEET, THE SH*T IS RENDERING HELLA FAST <3.
Lol. It'll be done in less than 10 minutes. I hope saving motion blur this many times won't fuck it up :/. I can't remove the original so I just didn't put any on except on the edited parts.
I gotta re-watch HP too Very Happy.
Oh, this song reminds me of HP btw, I just started a 30 seconds video to it months ago for HP and never finished:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLVLpT5w4Yc
ChemAttraction
ChemAttraction

Back to top Go down

Post  Froomi Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:10 pm

ChemAttraction wrote:
Froomi wrote:

Oh, and I'm a Jate fan.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Life. officialy. ruined.
I found a Skate site with a bunch of Skate clips. I wonder if I can find a Jate site like that. I don't edit Lost because Idk where ANY of the clips I like are. I own seasons 1,2, and 4 but I never saw all of 2 (yeah, I never even watched the dvds...even though I was excited to buy that season) and I re-watched 1 and 4. I saw most of 5. Half of 3. All of 6. I saw the premiere episode before it aired at the Comic Con. Evangeline Lily, Matthew Fox, I think Josh Holloway, and Dominic Mon...I never know how to spell his last name, were there. I want to watch the episodes I missed but as you know, Lost is one of those shows you can't jump around in episodes O_O, so I have to watch it from the beginning. *Sigh*.

Don't hate me :[ !
+ SEND ME THE SITEEE O_O!
God, you really have to watch Lost from the beginning again. Next holiday I'm gonna rewatch it too Smile
I love that show! <3
Froomi
Froomi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Froomi Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:10 pm

He's probably shocked by all the crazy talk Suspect
Froomi
Froomi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Froomi Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:11 pm

ChemAttraction wrote:
I already noticed.
*Shrug*.
*Does a dance. Again.*.

Human collab wth? Neutral
I don't get it.
+ YEAH HP COLLAB =D
That's a wizard collab right ? d;
Froomi
Froomi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Froomi Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:13 pm

+ I WANNA SEE WINCHESTARS RESULTS ;(
WHY IS IT TAKING SO LONG XD
Froomi
Froomi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ChemAttraction Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:13 pm

Froomi wrote:
ChemAttraction wrote:
Froomi wrote:

Oh, and I'm a Jate fan.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Life. officialy. ruined.

Don't hate me :[ !
+ SEND ME THE SITEEE O_O!
God, you really have to watch Lost from the beginning again. Next holiday I'm gonna rewatch it too Smile
I love that show! <3
http://kateandsawyer.net/media/index.php?cat=2

I might make a Skate video just for you. I mean, the clips are all there for me so I don't have to search hard. And they are already in a format that I can edit in SV Smile. I'm not even a Skate fan but the prospect of an easy video...do want xD.

And Amanda and I are doing an SPN collab to the song "Human" by Civil Twilight Smile.

Btw, this is the third time I've gone to enter and had to modify due to a new post O_<:
I WANT TO SEE WINCHESTAR RESULTS TOO.

@AMANDA: I WANT TO SEE WALS RESULTS TOO Sad.
ChemAttraction
ChemAttraction

Back to top Go down

Post  Froomi Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:27 pm

Omg that site frking rocks o.O !! really, whoever made it is a genius!!
+ that would be sooo sweeet! I wanna see you vid lost ;d that would be epic!
That song is amazing<3
Ikr, not that I'll make it to the next round.. But yeah.
Must know results
Froomi
Froomi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum: