TheSPNvessels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Song Suggestions & Ideas (3)

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Song Suggestions & Ideas (3) - Page 2 Empty Re: Song Suggestions & Ideas (3)

Post  hermioniehalliwell03 Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:13 pm

ChemAttraction wrote:
hermioniehalliwell03 wrote:
ChemAttraction wrote:
ChemAttraction wrote:
ChemAttraction wrote:
ChemAttraction wrote:Also, a really good tribute to the series song would be "Rush of Blood to the Head" by Coldplay:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoyyr1SFPCY

I really like Coldplay so I might be biased.
Actually, almost every Coldplay song can work for any fandom. Just RoBttH is a less used song.
Coldplay <3.
I'm having a Coldplay marathon on my iPod so that's why my random song suggestion.

Listening to it NOW. Hmm, A nice maybe sad brothers/general video. Show the sad side of the series?? idk... but then theres that goodness part so its kinda sad/good o_0
I like it
I dled 100 new songs yesterday.
I'm sure I can find some good songs.
Current fave song is "Pride" by Syntax. That and "Airport Disco" by Athlete.

Hmm, my favourite song ATM is... "Thermacare" by Chiodos xD and.... Hmm, "Illuminated" by HURTS
I dislike Chiodos.
I like the song "Illuminated" though.
I didn't know the band was called HURTS.
I know of a band called HURT.
SPEAKING OF HURT:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6ts6BgpSBQ

"Wars" might make a good song for a video.

I also like "Rapture".

I used to like them...ALOT.... but not anymore. Oh well... xD
Yea, the band is called HURTS...really! HURT! XD
Nice, song is cool. Awesome potential for a video
Band names suck nowadays U_U.
So many songs that I know would work but just won't pop into my head.

I HATE that... >.< it angers me, now expecially that Im out of ideas/songs... wait, I have a few ideas i just need some damn songs!!
I just sent my new songs to Jess since she was out of ideas.
I mean it, I dled some really good, new songs.

I wish "Hey Man Nice Shot" had not been in SPN. I never searched the videos but I'd assume that since it was used in SPN, it's probably been used a lot in fanvids. Because that'd be a good one.
There is another Filter song called "What's Next" that could work.
I prefer the remix:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89dAkJ7Svu8

I liked the Saw soundtracks and that was on Saw 2's.
I'd also check out Underworld's and Resident Evil's soundtracks. They typically have good songs that make me think of darker themed shows...like SPN.

Oh yes indeed. And of course, "Hey Man, Nice Shot" grrr >.< It would still make an awesome video. We just cant use songs that EVERYONE has used you know, OVERUSED songs. i dont think anyone would mind that we did a collab on that.
but are we all good on "this is halloween"? because we needa get that going if we are... =)
hermioniehalliwell03
hermioniehalliwell03

https://www.youtube.com/user/hermioniehalliwell03

Back to top Go down

Post  ChemAttraction Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:57 pm

ChemAttraction wrote:
ChemAttraction wrote:
ChemAttraction wrote:
ChemAttraction wrote:
ChemAttraction wrote:Also, a really good tribute to the series song would be "Rush of Blood to the Head" by Coldplay:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoyyr1SFPCY

I really like Coldplay so I might be biased.
Actually, almost every Coldplay song can work for any fandom. Just RoBttH is a less used song.
Coldplay <3.
I'm having a Coldplay marathon on my iPod so that's why my random song suggestion.

Listening to it NOW. Hmm, A nice maybe sad brothers/general video. Show the sad side of the series?? idk... but then theres that goodness part so its kinda sad/good o_0
I like it
I dled 100 new songs yesterday.
I'm sure I can find some good songs.
Current fave song is "Pride" by Syntax. That and "Airport Disco" by Athlete.

Hmm, my favourite song ATM is... "Thermacare" by Chiodos xD and.... Hmm, "Illuminated" by HURTS
I dislike Chiodos.
I like the song "Illuminated" though.
I didn't know the band was called HURTS.
I know of a band called HURT.
SPEAKING OF HURT:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6ts6BgpSBQ

"Wars" might make a good song for a video.

I also like "Rapture".

I used to like them...ALOT.... but not anymore. Oh well... xD
Yea, the band is called HURTS...really! HURT! XD
Nice, song is cool. Awesome potential for a video
Band names suck nowadays U_U.
So many songs that I know would work but just won't pop into my head.

I HATE that... >.< it angers me, now expecially that Im out of ideas/songs... wait, I have a few ideas i just need some damn songs!!
I just sent my new songs to Jess since she was out of ideas.
I mean it, I dled some really good, new songs.

I wish "Hey Man Nice Shot" had not been in SPN. I never searched the videos but I'd assume that since it was used in SPN, it's probably been used a lot in fanvids. Because that'd be a good one.
There is another Filter song called "What's Next" that could work.
I prefer the remix:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89dAkJ7Svu8

I liked the Saw soundtracks and that was on Saw 2's.
I'd also check out Underworld's and Resident Evil's soundtracks. They typically have good songs that make me think of darker themed shows...like SPN.

Oh yes indeed. And of course, "Hey Man, Nice Shot" grrr >.< It would still make an awesome video. We just cant use songs that EVERYONE has used you know, OVERUSED songs. i dont think anyone would mind that we did a collab on that.
but are we all good on "this is halloween"? because we needa get that going if we are... =)
I am good.
You are good.
Estefi liked it.
I think Jo said she didn't really care.
Ivy said it was fine but she wished it weren't so used.
And we're missing the rest of the people's input >_>.
But I told Dylan and May to come by. I still have to tell Soph and Bri but I thought I'd wait until Ivy came back with the finished parts.
ChemAttraction
ChemAttraction

Back to top Go down

Post  hermioniehalliwell03 Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:35 am

ChemAttraction wrote:

I am good.
You are good.
Estefi liked it.
But I told Dylan and May to come by. I still have to tell Soph and Bri but I thought I'd wait until Ivy came back with the finished parts.

Well, Dylan posted in another thread asking what is going on, so yea, I filled him in, maybe he'll have a better idea or something
hermioniehalliwell03
hermioniehalliwell03

Back to top Go down

Post  ChemAttraction Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:41 am

ChemAttraction wrote:

I am good.
You are good.
Estefi liked it.

Well, Dylan posted in another thread asking what is going on, so yea, I filled him in, maybe he'll have a better idea or something
And May doesn't care.
Lol, lovely input from everyone xD.
ChemAttraction
ChemAttraction

Back to top Go down

Post  hermioniehalliwell03 Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:55 pm

ChemAttraction wrote:
ChemAttraction wrote:

I am good.
You are good.
Estefi liked it.

And May doesn't care.

I know! I think they just want to collab, and they dont really care what we do and thats fine, but you know, come say hi in teh forums once in a while... =)
hermioniehalliwell03
hermioniehalliwell03

Back to top Go down

Post  ChemAttraction Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:26 pm

ChemAttraction wrote:
ChemAttraction wrote:

I am good.
You are good.
Estefi liked it.

And May doesn't care.

I know! I think they just want to collab, and they dont really care what we do and thats fine, but you know, come say hi in teh forums once in a while... =)
We gotta get more organized like the WinchestersArmy, lol. Haven't they already completed season 1, 2, and 3 for collab vids? Sad.
Also, I forgot to look at what songs have been suggested or what I have even suggested >_> but:
"Lost!" by Coldplay.
"Awake & Alive" by Skillet.
"Run This Town" by Jay-Z.
A lot of Staind songs work too.
"Believe" by The Bravery.
"Bad Company" by Five Finger Death Punch.

I'm listening to "Separate Ways" by Journey so I'm jamming out and not really able to think of songs xD.
ChemAttraction
ChemAttraction

Back to top Go down

Post  hermioniehalliwell03 Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:35 pm

ChemAttraction wrote:
ChemAttraction wrote:
ChemAttraction wrote:

I am good.
You are good.
Estefi liked it.

And May doesn't care.

We gotta get more organized like the WinchestersArmy, lol. Haven't they already completed season 1, 2, and 3 for collab vids? Sad.
Also, I forgot to look at what songs have been suggested or what I have even suggested >_> but:
"Lost!" by Coldplay.

I'm listening to "Separate Ways" by Journey so I'm jamming out and not really able to think of songs xD.

Yes, I agree, we need to get this going! Im not getting impatient, but I'd like to get a halloween collab =D
And those songs are cool too, but lets stick to one at a time. There are a millon songs in the forum that are being thrown out there but yeaa =DD
hermioniehalliwell03
hermioniehalliwell03

Back to top Go down

Post  ChemAttraction Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:45 pm

ChemAttraction wrote:
ChemAttraction wrote:
ChemAttraction wrote:

I am good.
You are good.
Estefi liked it.

And May doesn't care.

"Lost!" by Coldplay.

Yes, I agree, we need to get this going! Im not getting impatient, but I'd like to get a halloween collab =D
And those songs are cool too, but lets stick to one at a time. There are a millon songs in the forum that are being thrown out there but yeaa =DD
I meant for future use Razz.
ChemAttraction
ChemAttraction

Back to top Go down

Post  hermioniehalliwell03 Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:56 pm

ChemAttraction wrote:
ChemAttraction wrote:
ChemAttraction wrote:
ChemAttraction wrote:

I am good.
You are good.
Estefi liked it.

And May doesn't care.

"Lost!" by Coldplay.

I meant for future use Razz.

No of course! I know that, but usually I get sidetracked when we talk about other songs, I'll be thats awesome, lets do that.. or something. But yes, perfect, we have 200+ collab songs xD
hermioniehalliwell03
hermioniehalliwell03

Back to top Go down

Post  ChemAttraction Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:44 pm

hermioniehalliwell03 wrote:Right!? Has anyone really done a video to that? Its mostly Twilight DX

YO, WHAT KIND OF VIDEO SHOULD COLLAB NUMBER 4 BE? YOU'RE THE ONLY PERSON WHO EVEN REMEMBERS THIS PLACE EXISTS.

I WANTED TO DO AN SPN CAST VIDEO BUT ISS JUST DID THAT AND I DON'T WANT IT TO LOOK LIKE WE'RE COPYING THEM.

SO FAR WE'VE DONE A BROTHER VIDEO AND 2 MONSTER VIDEOS.

MAYBE A RELATIONSHIPS VIDEO? LIKE FRIENDSHIPS + FAMILY (EX: DEAN+SAN, JO+ELLEN, BOBBY+THE BROTHERS), OR WE CAN DO AN UPBEAT FUN VIDEO ON THE FUNNIER SCENES OF SPN. BUT WE'D NEED A SONG. HALP?
ChemAttraction
ChemAttraction

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2